LION – BEER, SPIRITS & WINE (NZ) LIMITED – STEINLAGER WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting www.steinlager.com ("Website").
The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to your use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Throughout this site, the terms "we", "us", "our" and "Lion" refer to Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine (NZ) Limited and any of our affiliated companies.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if the information that we make available on this Website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this Website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this Website.
Any non-personal communication or material you transmit to this Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, or will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Lion and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting without further reference or payment to you. Furthermore, Lion is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any communication you send or post to this Website. Any such use is without reference or compensation to you.
By submitting information, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that Lion’s use will not violate any third party's rights. Lion is under no obligation to monitor or use the material/content submitted. Lion may delete or remove any material/content that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all information, data, text, graphics, images, logos, trade marks and other materials on this Website are the property of Lion or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
Except as expressly prohibited in relation to particular content, you are permitted to browse this Website, reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals. This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No reproduction of any part of this Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website.
You must not use any trade marks or logos which appear or are used on this Website, nor do anything to prejudice the rights of the owner or licensee of such trade marks or logos. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this Website. Your use/misuse of the trade marks displayed on this Website, or on any other content on this Website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Lion reserves all its rights to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links on this Website may take you outside the Lion network to third party websites and Lion makes no representations and accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other websites. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by Lion. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
You must not create a link to any part of this Website, unless expressly permitted on this Website, other than solely for your own personal/domestic, informational or non-commercial purposes, without our prior written consent.
If this Website contains third party advertisements (such as banner ads or referral buttons) which contain embedded links to other sites where goods or services are advertised, the placement of such advertisements on this Website does not constitute the recommendation or endorsement by us of any goods or services advertised by the third party. The third party advertiser is solely responsible to you for any representations or offers made by it, and for any goods or services which you agree to purchase or acquire from those third parties.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Your use of this Website is exclusively at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Website is provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis and, consequently, Lion gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) including warranties or representations that material on this Website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non-infringing to third parties; that access to this Website will be un-interrupted or error-free; that this Website will be secure; that any advice or opinion obtained from Lion through this Website is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, including any of our subsidiary companies and each of our respective officers, employees, agents or contractors, will not be liable or accept any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of or relating to:
your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this Website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this Website;
from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic correspondence or messages you send us; or
your reliance upon information upon this Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Lion does not accept any responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this web site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this Website is subject to change without notice.
Further, Lion shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered or caused (whether negligently or otherwise) by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this Website. If you choose to download material from this Website you do so at your own risk.
Certain legislation may imply warranties, terms or conditions which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. If those statutory provisions apply, to the maximum extent to which Lion is entitled to do so, its liability will be limited at its option to (a) in the case of services, the lowest of the cost of supplying the services again and having the services supplied; and (b) in the case of goods, the lowest of the cost of replacing the goods, obtaining equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.
You are prohibited from doing any act that Lion, in its reasonable discretion, may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, codes and codes of all regulatory bodies applicable to this Website including but not limited to:
any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading personal information without the concerned individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
using this Website to defame or libel Lion, its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of Lion ;
uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of Lion or the property of other individuals.
We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to this Website or any feature of this Website or any feature or part thereof at any time. Any indemnities given by you and limitations on our liability will survive such termination. Any termination of your right to use or access any part of this Website will not affect any rights which have accrued to or have been accrued by either you or us prior to termination.
You and Lion agree that any controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
LEGAL NOTICE UPDATE
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held void, unenforceable or illegal, that provision will be severed, and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will have full force and effect.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to this Website or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us on email@example.com
Last updated 01/07/2012
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS –SCORE WITH STEINLAGER PROMOTION
1) Information relating to the “Score with Steinlager” Promotion (“Promotion”) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2) The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate.
Participation in the Promotion
3) The Promotion commences on 01/06/2013 and closes 23.59 on 31/10/2013 (“Promotion Period”). No unique codes, orders or entries will be accepted after this time.
4) To participate, within the Promotion Period, you must
a) collect unique code(s) (“Unique Code”);
b) visit www.steinlager.co.nz;
c) register your required details to create your own ‘Score with Steinlager’ profile (“Profile”); and
d) enter Unique Code(s) against your Profile.
5) Entrants can collect Unique Codes by:
a) purchasing a specially marked promotional pack of Steinlager Classic or Pure and scratching the panel on the back label of a bottle to reveal a Unique Code;
b) purchasing a specially marked promotional bottle of Steinlager from participating outlet and scratching the panel on the back label of a bottle to reveal a Unique Code; or
c) receiving a Unique Code directly from the Promoter, when the Promoter in its sole discretion chooses from time to time to give away a Unique Code.
6) Once you have entered a Unique Code, your Profile will be automatically credited the number of points (“Steinlager Points”) (either 5, 10, 15 or 20 points) randomly allocated to that Unique Code.
7) You can accumulate Steinlager Points on your Profile by entering multiple Unique Codes which you have collected. Each Unique Code may only be used once. Any Steinlager Points remaining at the end of the Promotion Period will be forfeited.
8) By following instructions on the website (www.steinlager.co.nz), you can use your Steinlager Points to acquire selected Steinlager supporter’s gear (“Steinlager Supporter’s Gear”) – see clauses 9 to 13. You will also be eligible for entry into the prize drawn to win one of two Steinlager Sports Lounges (“Prize”) – see clauses 14 to 22.
Steinlager Supporter’s Gear
9) A person may acquire Steinlager Supporter’s Gear by logging into his/her Profile and selecting a specific item and confirming order of it. The number of Steinlager Points required for the selected Steinlager Supporter’s Gear item will be deducted from the total number of Steinlager Points entered against the person’s Profile. An email will be sent to the email address registered against a person’s Profile upon confirming the order of a Steinlager Supporter’s Gear item.
10) There is no limit on the number of Steinlager Supporter’s Gear items one person can acquire per day – the only requirement is that his/ her Profile has sufficient Steinlager Points credited to it.
11) The number and description of Steinlager Supporter’s Gear items available, and the number of Steinlager Points needed to acquire that particular item, are set out below:
a) 200 x Travel bags – 800 Steinlager Points each;
b) 120 x Watches – 700 Steinlager Points each;
c) 500 x Rugby Jerseys – 500 Steinlager Points each;
d) 300 x Woolen Scarves – 350 Steinlager Points each;
e) 2500 x T-Shirts – 200 Steinlager Points each;
f) 1000 x Wallets – 150 Steinlager Points each; and
g) 3000 x Blade Openers – 100 Steinlager Points each.
No cash will be exchanged.
12) Steinlager Supporter’s Gear is available until the end of the Promotion Period or while stocks last. Throughout the Promotion Period, the number of each Steinlager Supporter’s Gear item remaining will be displayed and regularly updated.
13) Steinlager Supporter’s Gear will be delivered within 10 working days of a person confirming its order.
14) Entrants will receive one entry into the prize draw upon entering their first Unique Code against their Profile. In addition, entrants will also receive a limit of one entry per week (Saturday – Friday) within which they enter a Unique Code(s).
15) The prize draw will take place on 04/11/2013. The first two valid entries drawn will each receive a Prize.
16) The winners of the prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within 2 days of the draw.
17) Each Prize includes:
a) a projector;
b) a projector screen;
c) a speaker tower;
d) a recliner with built in chiller;
e) a bar leaner;
f) 2 x bar stools;
g) a personalised (your name inserted) bar table;
h) a bar fridge; and
i) a 12 month SKY Digital subscription (SKY Sport Package - details at clauses 18 - 20),
in total, valued at $10,000 The prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
19) The SKY subscription awarded is exclusive of any applicable joining fee, bond or installation cost, including any alterations to the winners’ residences needed to install the equipment. The winners are responsible for payment of any pay-per-view programming or additional products or services which may incur additional fees throughout the duration of the subscription period as well as any upgrades to the package or equipment. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for the failure of the winner to comply with SKY terms and conditions.
20) It is a condition of SKY that subscribers are subject to credit checks and analysis and that SKY is satisfied with the results. The winners agree to the disclosure and use of their personal information collected by the Promoter to SKY (and any credit agency) for this purpose.
21) The Prizes will be delivered within 10 working days of the Promoter confirming the winners’ details and acceptance of the Prizes (subject to any delay in personalizing the bar table or providing the SKY subscription).
22) All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, complete compliance with these terms and conditions. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if (despite reasonable efforts by the Promoter to contact a winner) a winner does not respond to attempted notification within 10 working days, if a winner cannot be verified or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept their status as winner; their selection as a winner will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected provided sufficient time remains, in the Promoter’s sole discretion. No financial or other compensation will be given to the forfeiter.
23) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including a participant’s age, identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits a Unique Code, order or entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
24) Steinlager Supporter’s Gear and the Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
25) The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
26) In the event that any Steinlager Supporter’s Gear item or Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a gift/ prize of equal or greater value.
27) The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a Unique Code, order or entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the internet or any website. Unique Codes, orders and entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the participant.
28) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including, but not limited to the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for, and the participants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, as a result of the participation of a person in this Promotion, the conduct of this Promotion generally or use of an item/ Prize.
29) Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the participants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property if, for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control (e.g. due to computer viruses, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures etc.) this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the Promotion's administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected. Further, in such circumstances, the Promoter invalidate any Unique Codes, orders or entries of any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion or abusing the communication system upon which the Promotion is being conducted.
30) Entrants may be refused service of alcohol if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the Code of Practice for Responsible Service of Alcohol.
32) The Promoter will only use your personal details for marketing purposes outside those described above if you “opt in” and join the Steinlager mailing list when prompted at registration of your Profile (unless you have already consented to such use of your information), otherwise all entries and personal details will be destroyed following the conclusion of the competition.
33) The Promoter may at any time, modify or alter the Promotion or any aspect of the Promotion without prior notice. Notification of such modifications will be posted on www.steinlager.co.nz.
34) The Promoter is Lion, 111 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland 1023.